By designing and building with a human-centered design approach through wellness design systems, we have the potential to reshape public health and make a positive impact on well being and happiness, as well as capitalize on increased savings and productivity generated through these improvements.
We empower the client during the pursuit of creation of their healthy environments for people to live, work and play, enhancing occupant health and quality of life.
Improved Experience + Productivity + Lifestyle
Businesses can enhance their productivity by improving their workplace designs.
Executives estimate that an almost 22 % increase in company’s performance can be achieved if their offices are well designed.
- Physical workplace design is one of the top three factors, which affect performance and job satisfaction.
- 31 % of people were satisfied with their jobs and had pleasing workplace environments.
- 50 % of people were seeking jobs and said that they would prefer a job in a company where the physical environment is good.
- 90% of employees admitted that their attitude about work is adversely affected by the quality of their workplace environment.
- AMOUNT EXTRA HOMEOWNERS WILL PAY FOR A HEALTHY HOME (By Age of Homeowners)
88% of homeowners ages 60-69 are willing to pay
10% or more on a healthier home
39% of homeowners ages 20-39 are willing to pay
3% or more on a healthier home.
- “A 2007 Department of Education survey found that 43% of schools in the U.S. see the condition of their buildings as ‘interfering with the ability of the school to deliver instruction”
- “Children are inherently more vulnerable to environmental hazards because their bodies are still developing. Substandard environmental conditions in schools, such as insufficient cleaning or inadequate ventilation, can cause serious health problems for children.”
A study out of the United Kingdom suggests that a school’s physical design can improve or worsen a child’s academic performance by as much as 25% in early years.
Environmental factors studied affected 73 % of the changes in student scores.
Students were assessed at the beginning and end of the year for academic performance in math, reading and writing, and classrooms were rated on environmental qualities like classroom orientation, natural light, acoustics, temperature, air quality and color”
We empower the client by the creation of healthy environments for people to live, work and play, enhancing occupant health and quality of life.